Ikea Update // A lighting story

Monday, February 17, 2014

And we're back after a weekend filled with love! Did you enjoy your R&R? Simple and sweet here, dinner for two and a romantic movie. Just perfect.

I've did a couple little updates in the house and thought I would share the before and afters. I have pretty much hated the lights in my bathroom and knew they need a switch a roo. Behold the ugly.



I found these little cuties at Ikea and the price was right so up they went. I thought it would be interesting to swag them with industrial hooks to mix it up a bit. Plus then I didn't have to drywall.





Quick and easy. And I love them. Thanks Ikea, keep up the great designing. Oh and your boxes make the perfect jet pack.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot