Deviant Valentine Photography Shoot //

Friday, February 14, 2014

Cheers to the weekend! It's Friday lovers….and its Valentine's day! Who's getting  romantical? Do you have big plans? I am planning to make a special dinner for two. Normally I would love to got out but because our kitchen has been in the remodel process we have eaten out for the past two weeks, something homemade is just what we need. I think I will be making some heart shaped ravioli….mmmm yum!


And to celebrate I am throwing it back to last year on my favorite collaboration yet. That one time I got to work with Sara Ursua & Jami Leavitt. It was a true dream team. I did the styling and left the photog skills up to those two geniuses. The model was Elyse Beard, pretty much a gem to pose.










I hope you have a special weekend. See you Monday love cats!


Photobucket
All images owned by recycled consign and design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot