The Vintage Whites Market // Where to Visit

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Alright my Utah friends who wants to meet up? I plan to be attending the Vintage Whites Market this March 8th and I would love to have you come say hi in real life. I am so excited to be going and plan to cover it all right here in the bloggy.


I have never been before but these girls are just so fun and I have grown to adore them through instagram. I collected a few of their images to share from the past market…get ready to swoon.




Doesn't it look like so much fun? If your in the area and want the info go visit Vintage Whites, I'm on an early shopper pass so you better hope I don't buy all the good stuff first. Just kidding I'll save you some. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot