Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week // Teaser

Friday, April 4, 2014

I alright friends. I have a really exciting project I am just dying to reveal to you but you'll have to save the date…April 11th that is! In the mean time maybe I'll tease you with a little inspiration from the whole project!

I found a little somethin' somethin' a few months back and have been saving her for just the right project, and you know what? A little thing called Sherwin-Williams National Painting Week happened!
This year my color is purple. I knew my little gem would be so lovely transformed with hues of violet.



It was funny after finding out my color this year how much inspiration popped up everywhere! From Cara's fabulous eye make-up to Mandi's macrame planters! The color was hot.

To get you even more excited for this next week to begin I will tempt you with a little peek at what you will see on my blog soon.




Ugh, I want to show you more. But you will just have to wait and see what I and the 14 other bloggers reveal in this years upcoming paint week. If you want to see more visit SWpaintingweek.com. And if you want the tutorial on my awesome planter click here back to the old post. See you all next week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot