Get the look for less //

Friday, May 16, 2014

I love when I can get an easy Summer look for a lot less then designer price. I gives me more money to spend on shoes and accessories. Like interiors I think your look should be created with high and low cost.

I fell in love with this chic shift dress, but at $139 {on sale} it seemed a little beyond. So the hunt began for something similar at a better cost! Guess what? I found it!


How adorable will this be with gladiators or saltwater sandles? Summer dresses are my favorite. Even better I was able to order it and stock it in my store so you can get one too! Pop into the shop to have one sent your way or I'll make it easy and just put the link here. Happy weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot