Dressing teenage girl // The struggle is real

Friday, May 13, 2016


So if any of you are a mom to a teenage girl you know that sometimes things just don't fit right. They can still be growing and investing in "nicer" items that you feel like they will still grow out of is pointless. The struggle is real.

I am a mom to a 13 year old that loves style, but seems to fall into the black hole of not fitting in the kids department and not quite big enough for most stuff in juniors. Ya feel me? Its tough. I know she is still going to grow more, but I still want her to have cute stuff.

That's why I am in love with H&M. Most of their kids line goes up to a 14+. Hollar! And the price won't break your bank. I put together a round up of some favs for my teen this summer. She helped so you know its teen girl approved.





Don't even get me started on shoes! But if we must I really love these metallic high tops by ZooShooAnd the come in loads of colors. Comfy and easy on and off.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot