Friday Favorites.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Woot, woot it's Friday! I hope you all have some relaxing fun planned for the weekend, I am in charge if decor for the Miss Southern Utah Pageant so I will be a busy bee putting it all together. It's a Masquerade theme so it should be fun.


{here}
I loved this comment from one of my very favorite followers, she left it in reference to our {RE}Cycled Rescue this week...

"OHHHHHH, I'm too in love with your adorable nieces to even concentrate on the precious room!!!"

Traci Zeller is so adorable you could just eat her!  Plus she has a soft spot for twins too...she has a pair of yummy little boys :) Hop over and check out her blog! Luv that girl!

And for a great Foyer to leave you lovelies with I picked something a little more masquer-dish...I honor of the decor I have to set up.

go.pinterest.com.jpg
{here}

Have a beautiful weekend, see you back soon! XOXO!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot