Friday Favorites.

Friday, March 18, 2011

*NEED*

What a crazy week! I am afraid the weekend is not going to be much slower for me either...at least I had a good time in Vegas last weekend :) I thought instead of sharing my favorite viewer comment this week I would give a little shout out to a few of our new followers, just to say HI!

The adorable Katy from the Pink Mascaraa
Tasha from aVant gARde
Yummy Lenzi from Homeade Happiness
AnaLisa at Whatever is Lovely
Marrissa from Roost

I am so happy to have you as our newest followers and hope to see lots of inspiring comments from you all! As always I adore all my followers, I can't say that enough <3 You are what makes this blog happen!

The amazing Friday Foyer design is a understated beauty with simple lines and calming colors...just what I need this weekend!

{here}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot