My day job.....

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I get told all the time that I don't talk about my day job much on the blog.
Sad to hear because it's the whole reason I started the blog.

I am going to change that today.
{re}cycled opened doors 3 years ago.
It's kinda my baby.
My real life dream, a brick and mortar shop.

The blog came about a year later.
I know, really bassakwards.

That's just how I roll.

My store is a small charming space that I pack full of everything that inspires me and makes me go Ooooo.

A place were vintage becomes new again.


The shop is always changing with new pieces.
Which means I am always shopping!
Heaven.


I work really hard on eye catching displays.
Which means I am always decorating.
Double Heaven.



Because things have gone so well I was able to launch my online shop for all my shoppers that are not local.
If you have't stopped by check it out 



As with the brick and mortar shop the online version is constantly changing....in-fact more goodies are going up today!

I have to pinch myself sometimes when I think about how lucky blessed I am to have made it this far!

 If you are local stop by and say HI,
1014 S Main Street Cedar City Utah.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot