Peek-a-Boo

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday could not have come at a better time!
I am headed out to Arizona to check on the progress of one of my client jobs.

Of course there will be some swimming, shopping and eating involved.
Just what I need.

I have been working on her house for a few weeks now and stumbled across this website




Pretty much everything vintage right at your finger tips!

What caught my eye was their lighting.....at first, now its everything.




I am particularly gaga over this lamp.

Who doesn't need an Ostrich peeking out over the shade?


Brass, black and lucite.
Done.

He needs to be put into a little roomsky non?

Your welcome.


A little powerful in graphics but the lamps hold their own!


As always if you can't afford to have me come out all the way to you,
I can design a room for you right from my office.
Email me we'll chat!

All my contact info is at the top of the page.

If you want to see more of rooms designed by your truly click 

Happy Friday ya'll.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot