A trip to Tokyo.....

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Good Morning.
When we got back from BlogFest a few weeks ago they sent us a really great swag bag full of fun little goodies.

One of the items of swag has become my new favorite obsession.

I am in love with the scent, the feel and the branding of this company.
Bravo Miss. Margot.

When bottles are so stunning you can just leave them out! Thats when you know you have a good thing!

Don't believe me?
Fine.
See for yourself.

I paired them with a little roomsky.


This is the flavor I got...Crushed.
It's herbs, earth, and jasmine.
Heaven!



Ordering this sheer red kissing stick.



and this Sake too.

My shopping cart has several things in.
What about you?
Have you tried this brand before?

Suggestions?

The website is packed with stuff I am ogling!

I think I need dead sexy too....check it out here!

Faboosh branding gets me every time!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot