What are you saying???

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


I know, I know.
It feels like I have abandoned ship.
No need to worry, I swam back.

So lets just get this party started.

Everyone pull up a chair grab a pencil and take note, we are going back to school.
Lets review the definition of the word:

State-ment.

1. A definite or clear expression of something in speech or writing.

Good, seems correct.
I am not qualified in any way to re-write the dictionary, but because this is my blog I feel this "statement" needs a little zushing if you will.

We need to have it read....
A definite or clear expression of something in speech, writing or dum-dada-dum....ART.

Art alone can be the entire 
Statement of a space.

Exhibit A.




One moment is all it takes to create a manifesto.





Each of these rooms are breath taking and not at all of the ordinary.

But missing the presence of their key piece are art....they may just fall short.

Please take the time to pick the right affirmation for your space.



I did spend a little too much time at the piano bar this weekend and Vanilla Ice just won't get out of my head.




Photobucket

All images via pintrest and edited by this blog, fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot