Mid-week slump.....you should buy a doll.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


It's hump day!
We made it half way thru the work week!
And one day away from Valentines day.
Do you have any romantical plans?

I am heading out of town with my hot man slave.
A little spa time, shopping, amazing eats and night life.....yup Vegas!
I better get packin'.

First off thanks for all the sweet words about my winning dinning room design.
I am pleased as punch and you guys made a girl feel even more special!

Talking about special have you seen these faboosh handmade dolls? 







I first saw them on LLL and fell madly in love.
I wish I was a little girl so I could have every one.....at least I have a little one so mama can shop!
My Dahl just finished her last performance of Annie, and I thought a handmade rag doll was the perfect congrats treat!






They are all made with natural fabrics and vintage elements.
Right up my alley!

Don't you just die over the hand tatted knee socks?



And she does kitties too.




I picked this stunner out for Miss H in hopes that she treasures her forever.
She was smitten and already asking for another....go figure!



Go check out Gaiia's shop to see more!


I have a special Vday post tomorrow, a collaboration with some of my favorite photogs and yours truly!
Don't miss out.
Kisses.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot