Light it up!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

So I have been told that I don't talk or post enough about my store...today that changes!
If you don't already know I own a boutique down in Southern Utah, where I sell vintage furniture and pretty much anything that is gorgeous.
I would love for anyone to come visit and I promise to make it an experience.
But if you can't just know that anything I post about or instagramed can be shipped.
Follow here.

We just got in a huge truck shipment of goodies that took 5 days of 8 hour shifts to process and tag.
Just part of the job.

I am in love with the new lighting so I thought I would share and post a 

20% off all Lighting!
Your Welcome.



Just shoot me an email if you want prices and sizes.


Personal favorite.


No this is.....


or maybe this....














Turquoise beads, ummmm yes!






Like I said good stuff.
The pics are not the best but it was a little late after I spend hours hanging them.
Drop a note if you have questions.
See ya back here Friday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. such great stuff...you should talk about your shop more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are all so fabulous! You must have had so much fun going through and displaying them! I need to make a trip to Utah to see you (Denver isn't that far away!)
    xx
    Lia
    Smart n Snazzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I click on the link to your store on the blog, I am redirected to the blog. Is the link broken?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot