Fine Linens on a Monday morning.....

Monday, April 29, 2013


It's that time again....the time when I get the itch to switch up my bedding for Spring.
I am such a cold person all the time that winter bedding requires many layers.
I added an arctic fox fur comforter back in November...I thinky it's time to be stored till the next frost.

How do you all like to mix things up? I am thinking about keeping my West Elm Duvet and adding some printed sheets. I like classic, so nothing to crazy that I will get bored of. 





Your bed should feel like a luxury retreat. Something you are just dying to throw yourself onto.
A simple update on linens can often do just that.




If your like me you get super excited when you come across a new company. So when I found FRETTE I was thrilled.  I am not one to buy whole bedding sets, just to matchy matchy for my taste. 

After thumbing thru their collections I found a few instant faves. This grey and blue number would be a fun pattern to add to a Summer update.




Or this.....I must be on a blue kick....I blame it on National Paint Week.




If your super brave, what about a retro Palm Springs kinda vibe? Not for me, but gets ya in a happy mood for Monday yay?




When your in the market for new bedding I would suggest FRETTE for some really high end ideas.
Follow me on instagram here, to see which sheets I added to my shopping cart.
Peace out.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have the itch to switch it up about every few months (c; Maybe just investing in some really awesome sheets would help to quell the cravings??? Probably not, but I'll tell myself that while I'm buying them...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot