Hammocks and a lemonade.....

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apologies for leaving you hanging Monday.
No post, no thoughts, not a word...shame on me.
This week started off in a sprint. 
I am part of our local Spring Home & Garden Show and there is loads to be done.
It starts this weekend if your a local groupie come say HI.
If your not lets be inspired together by hammocks and peaceful yards.


Wish you were here?
Me too...read on.



The grass is getting greener and the trees are budding so naturally my thoughts would turn to adding one of these in  my yard. 
And thus the search began for the perfect addition.
I stumbled across this brilliant site....NOVICA.
They sell handmade items from all over the world helping to employ women in other countries and preserving  techniques.
Ummm handmade + good cause = brilliant. 
Talk about options...there are so many lovely ones to choose from.
All made with love and hard work.


I love the idea of a pop of color...but in the end thought I would tire of it.
I think adding color with pillows and throws is more my style.
I want texture and details.
Something more neutral.....and then I found huuurrr!


Don't you die over the hand woven detail and teak bar? 
I know I thought I wanted a hammock, but how perfect would she be on my deck in lou of an accent chair?
And thus the update begins....




There are so many great artist from so many countries it really was a tough choice.
But I place my order and can't wait to be enjoying my new hammock swing soon.
If your in search of something like this to update your yard...support something more meaningful then a huge corporation.
Check out all the options NOVICA has.

Happy Late Earth Day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot