Mothers Day Gifts Under $20....Bam.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Mothers Day is right around the corner, and if your like me you'll procasinate until the day before.
This year I am going to help the world out with my top 5 favorites under $20.
Yup UNDER $20.
And they are all available in my store so email me if you likey and I will ship out.




I added one of these in my kitchen and wrote "I love you because...."
and the kids can fill in what they want to say to one another any time they want.
Warms my heart to see the things they write...like you wash my underwear.



You will not be disappointed with how good this smells.
Cross my heart.
6.25 oz 35 hrs at least.




How could you not love buttering your toast out of this sweet little bell?





Your Mom is a hero right?
Remind her.




Who wouldn't love a little sparkle for her hair? P
inned to an inspirational love note.
Only $6.75 

Memo Boards  $10-$15
Whoopie Mini Candle  $20.00
Butter Bell  $10.50
Babble Dish  $12.50
Sparkly Hair Pin  $6.75

Happy weekend lovenuts.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase the square memo board! Please email tracighaffarian@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot