1968 Airstream Trailer //

Friday, June 21, 2013

I am just giddy to tell you about my new design project. If you follow my instagram you may already know but for those of you that don't let me introduce you to "Polly" a 68' Airstream trailer. You're all probably like What? Why is she designing that? So lets break it down. I hate camping. Not because of the nature and trees, or the quite away from normal life crazy, but because of the lack of showers, smelling like smoke and peeing by a tree. I also have been known to {re}cycle something vintage into something grand.




This trailer is the perfect compromise for the hubs and I. A tiny little Polly Pocket House....if you have now idea what that is see here. We have big plans for Polly and the construction is under way, I will be showing little peeks along the way but the full reveal will be a secret and spectacular. Big things coming this way!





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Im with you, I hate camping but always wanted one of these! A perfect design studio or getaway space. How fun... you'll have a ball redoing it!
    Have a nice weekend.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to see the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, hells yeah I know what Polly Pocket is! Those were the bomb diggity when I was but a sprig of a girl (c; And that trailer is going to be the *new* bomb diggity...I'm really jealous because it's going to be just beyond amazing, so excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping is fun but sometimes can be very uncomfortable. That is the main idea of having an adventure after all but given the chance to choose between camping and having trips with an airstream, I'd choose the latter hands down. :)
    - CamperClinic2.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot